- www.ilsadd.org - Illinois Students Against Destructive Decisions.
- www.itsl.us - Illinois Traffic Safety Leaders.
- www.ivadc.org - Illinois Valley Anti-Drug Coalition
- www.bestofidea.com - IDEA - Illinois Drug Education Alliance, an organization focusing on youth issues.
- www.whatsdrivingyou.org - teen interactive website about making choices.
Sponsored by Intervention Instruction and Msgr. Ignatius McDermott
- www.teendriving.com - teen drivers home page
- www.madd.org - MADD's homepage www.madd.org/chat - MADD's on-line discussion forum
- www.idoc.state.il.us - IL Dept of Corrections: to check if someone is/or was an inmate
- www.crisny.org/not-for-profit/ridusa - RID Reduced Intoxicated Drivers homepage.
This organization was founded in 1978 in New York State and maintains chapters in many states.
- www-fars.nhtsa.dot.gov/ - FARS Query System (Fatal Analysis Reporting System)
- www.nhtsa.dot.gov - NHTSA (Nat'l Hwy Traffic Safety Ad.)
- www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/ - Traffic safety and occupant protection
- www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/ncsa - National Center for Statistics and Analysis
- www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/injury/newdriver - Graduated licensing for teens
- www.ena.org - Emergency Nurses CARE<
- www.cityofchicago.org/intheloop -Daily bulletins re: weather, traffic, road safety
- www.hwysafety.org/ - Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- www.nsc.org/ - National Safety Council
- www.recovery.org/aa/ - Alcoholics Anonymous
- www.legis.state.il.us Il General Assembly: Legislation, status, constitution, members, agencies, services
- www.brad21.org - Website created by parents of Bradley McCue
who died of alcohol poisoning while @ Michigan
- www.cspinet.org/booze/WashingtonRpt0211.htm - Center for Science in the Public Interest BoozeNews Washington Report updating advocates on alcohol prevention policies
- a10jennielynn.tripod.com - A story of a DUI victim.
- www.duihope.org - A non-profit organization offering support
and information to victims of drunk driving.
Includes many victim stories.
- www.jpatt.org - A non-profit organization dedicated to providing positive alternatives to underage drinking in the Carol Stream community
- www.parentstheantidrug.org - A non-profit organization dedicated to generate conversation and provide accurate information about alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use in Bannockburn, Deerfield, Highland Park, Highwood, and Riverwoods